Think outside the box
The Geosmartcampus Innovation Forum represents a time of networking and knowledge exchange about the most important trends in Innovation addressed to Manager, Professionals, Start-up and “Talents” from italian and international organisations. Speechs, business storytelling sessions, smart projects, demo, workshop and focused pitches to disseminate Innovation and know-how about new systems of business acceleration..
Geosmartcampus Innovation Forum events:
– speechs during the opening plenary session of the Esri Italia Conference on the 10th of April by David Casalini (Founder & Ceo @Startupitalia and advisor @Italia Startup) and by Alberto Fioravanti (Founder, Chairman & CTO @Digital Magics);
– the Convention “Reinventing Healthcare in digital age“, the 10th of April from 4.30pm to 6pm, organised in collaboration with ASSD, the Scientific Association for Digital Health and the Geoknowledge Foundation, that’ll see experts of the sector to show how nowadays technology can ease and increase efficiency in health processes.
-the Talk-Panels on the 11th of April, from 9.30pm to 1pm will focus on A.I., e-Mobility, Agritech and e-Health through sessions of learning paths, free of charge after free registration on the Geosmartcampus Innovation Forum website:
- the formative course ”Innovative Solutions for Agricolture” organised by Agritech Academy will focus on the Precision Farming
- the formative course on Journalism “Smart City: towards future cities . New technologies and tools for journalism”
- lead by experts and innovators of the sector. The event, in collaboration with Greenaccord, Geoknowledge Foundation and Esri Italia, is credited within the SIGeF program of the National Council Association of Journalists and allows access to 8 training credits. Click here for Online Registration
- the formative course ”Artificial Intelligence: what’s all about”
- curated by SAS Acceleration Team.
– Happenings dedicated to the 2 Start-up Competitions:
- Final venue Re-Health, the Regeneration Challenge focusing on i-Health, that’ll take place on the 11th of April from 2.30pm to 4pm with a not-to-be-missed pitch competition where the selection of the 10 projects will present its innovative solutions to the audience and to a Jury composed by illustrious Partners that will reward the best ones.
- Launch and Introduction to the Re-Agritech Start-up Competition devoted to Agricolture area.
Participation to the Innovation Forum -guest of the Esri Conference-, is free upon registration Onsite or Online.